Sunday, 2 March 2014

Washi Tape Jar + VerMints Review

This washi tape decorated jar is super easy, but it is also really cute, too! :)

Materials:
-Small jar
- Washi Tape


Start by wrapping a strip of washi tape around the bottom of the jar.

Add a "X" of washi tape on the top of the jar. Thats it!
Now for the review. If you didn't notice, the things that I had in the jar were VerMints. First of all, the only ones that I have tried are the GingerMint ones. I didn't know there were other flavors, but I'd love to try them. The GingerMint ones are a little spicy, but I like that about them. :) Overall, I love VerMints! You can find their website here.

I hope you had (and have!) a good day! :)

~Amy~




2 comments:

  1. Cute idea Amy! Mason jars look adorable whwn decorated..and who doesn't want to spice up their kitchen or shelf?
    I will have to try those Ver Mints :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love any kind of jars, I can't get enough of them. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by Perfect Imperfections! Leave me a comment to tell me how I'm doing, I'll always respond. ^_^