Sunday, 9 March 2014

Kawaii Mochi Plushie

I was thinking earlier today about how lucky I am to be able to start a blog out of Canada and have people from all over the world look at it. I've had views from the U.S., Germany, U.K., India, and many more places. A big thank you to everybody who has looked at this blog!

Anyways, today I made a little kawaii mochi plushie from hapy friends shoppe. I got the idea from little panda crafts, and I'm so happy I did! It was super fun to make and I might spent the rest of the day just sitting and staring at it. :)

I guess that is all for today, I hope you all had a great weekend!

xoxo

~Amy~

2 comments:

  1. Aww your plushie is so cute! Thanks so much for the shout out too! :)
    Btw...was just wondering, do you play guitar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm just starting to learn to play guitar. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by Perfect Imperfections! Leave me a comment to tell me how I'm doing, I'll always respond. ^_^