Since I've been very obsessed with autumn and pumpkins lately, I thought I'd make a pumpkin pie. But not just any pumpkin pies, bite sized ones made in muffin tins. They taste better then they look, they are actually really light and fluffy. And this is actually a really easy recipe, so be sure to try it!
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 1/2 cups of Gluten free graham cracker crumbs (packaged or otherwise)
1 1/2 cups pumpkin
1 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp corn starch
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp molasses
Milk of your choice (I used almond)
2 chai tea bags
1) Preheat your oven to 350
2) Line a muffin tin with muffin cups, and set aside.
3) Mix all of your crust ingredients together.
4) Put a little bit of crust in the bottom of each muffin cup, being sure to press down as much as possible.
5) Refrigerate the crusts while you make the filling
6) Make the tea. Steep the bags in the boiling water for 4 minutes, then remove. Add a little bit of your desired milk to it, then measure 1/2 cup of this to use in the recipe.
7) Put all of the filling ingredients together and blend in a blender (I told you it was easy!)
8) Pour the filling into the muffin cups, almost all the way up.
9) Bake your little pies for 30 minutes.
10) Let cool and enjoy!
I hope you like these! Please let me know if you try them.