September is my favorite month. Sure, I have to go back to school, but I also get to wear sweaters and combat boots, and drink my favorite teas! Plus, my birthday is also in September.
I usually don't like making a post 2 days in a row because the first post doesn't get the attention that I would like it to, but I'm making this today because I'm going back to school tomorrow.
My favorite posts this month were:
My Molang hot chocolate plushie, my Sailor Mars bow, some summer food Etsy finds, a guest post by Lisa of Tea and Craft, some awards, some vacation photos, and a washi tape tag.
My Beauty favorites are:
1)Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express mascara. I've actually been using this for a while, and its almost time for me to get some new mascara, but this stuff really gives my eyelashes a LOT of volume with only 2 coats!
2) Alamay eyeshadow. I can't remember what color this is in because I've also been using it for a while, but its a really good neutral eyeshadow.
3) The Body Shop Tea Tree skin clearing Facial wash. This is a really good facial wash, and I will definitely be repurchasing it when it runs out!
4) Annabelle Lipsies Fruity Lip Balm in Watermelon. I wasn't sure what to expect from it, but it was on sale for only $3, so I thought I'd give it a try. I REALLY like it. Its basically just like a Babylips, but in my opinion, it smell better because I really like watermelon scents. Its definitely worth the $3 I paid for it!
1) Defying Gravity by Kristen Chenoweth and Indina Menzel from Wicked (original broadway cast recording)
2) Living in Another World by Neon Trees from Pop Psychology
3) Portal by Lights from Little Machines
4) Summer Vibe by Walk off the Earth from R.E.V.O
My favorite teas are:
1) David's Tea Bravissimo
2) Stash Chamomile
My favorite songs and my favorite tea might not seem related, but they are. I'm practicing Defying Gravity for an audition, and I'm kind of losing my voice (I could probably stop practicing so much, but its so fun, I can't help myself!). I started drinking this chamomile with honey, and it really helps. The Bravissimo would probably help if I added honey, too, but I don't want to ruin the taste!
Speaking of my audition, I need a monolouge, too. I should have found one ages ago, but I didn't. Do any of you have a favorite monologue? I want to do one from Wicked, but if you have any good ones, please let me know!
I hope you had a great August, and that you have a great September!