Sorry for the photos, the lighting was bad.
1) Gather your materials. You will need a light blue rectangle with rounded edges, 2 tails for the bow, a light blue strip for the center of the bow, a blue button (I decided to use a dark blue heart cut out of felt later), a small blue elastic band, light blue thread, a needle, an scissors.
2) Use the elastic band to turn the rectangle into a bow.
3) Sew the light blue band over the elastic band.
4) Sew the tails onto the bow.
5) Sew the heart or button into the center of the bow. Enjoy!
Sailor Mercury transparent from here.